
I found this one and I think it's so cute! Don't you think? I was getting tired of "The Vintage Circus" and also the blog kept on getting messed up when I uploaded big pictures, only down side to this blog is that I can't have Prima J's "Rockstar" blasting through the speakers.
Ummm..you know what? For the first time in 5 years Ms.McKenzie forgot to give me homework *gasp* I just hope that she doesn't give me a double this week! Oh gosh I'm slacking, I was supposed to record that video for the tribute thing for Abang Hyrul today but I forgot and I have to give it to MinahTJ tomorrow! I think I might shoot before I go to school tomorrow.
My friends were on TV! No lie! Pesta pesta pesta saw Fiza and her moments of fame on TV and SV got to actually go on stage when
Taufik Batisah was singing "Teman Istimewa"! She even won an award lucky girl! I'm so jealous yet tremendously happy for her- the award looked like a mobile phone lol! It was pink too.
I have famous friends teehee. =D
˜Rhiandoll.
}