

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 28 March 2008 || 5:02:00 pm
Ok any girls who happen to fancy Wan Arshad should probably navigate away from this page now or scroll through this post really, really, really fast. I talked to him last night before I went to sleep and he made me smile so wide! I haven't seen him online for ages but he was online at around 5am Singapore time and his status was busy so I just asked "hey..bz ke?" Then we had a plesant conversation and it all started when I said "So sorry ah I gtg sleep esok sekola" and he replied "Aww party pooper and the conversation was just getting started" I won't bore you with the whole conversation..instead I'll just copy and paste the best parts, jangan jealous tau!
Dasyat right? Haiyoo! Alyph! Syarif! If only that was them then I'll be like the happiest girl ever kan? Oh yeah that goddam wawa girl tried to add me on Friendster again so I sent her a very well crafted and articulated message telling her that she is a worthless micro-organism that isn't worth my time and effort. I also made it clear to her that it doesn't mean that she is a saint if she wears a tudung because I can tell she is a satan in disguise. I told her that if she carries on dissing people in her life people are going to teach her a lesson worse than mine & and she would probably get the living day lights knocked out of her haha. Oh and I was sure to mention that I do not associate myself with low life, pea brained bubble headed nitwits who can't reply anything aside from "FUCKING YOU LA BABE". Pathetic isn't it? She tries to add my friends and tell them to pass me poorly crafted attempted insults which, honestly are crap. I can't blame her though, the capacity of her brain is too small to be able to put together a well formed arguement; her vocabularly doesn't include any word longer than 4 letters long. -_-". But alas, I shan't waste my time with minor fools like her..instead I shall tell you about my school day. It was a very rainy day today yet as I sit here typing on my blog the Sun is smiling down on me as it sets in the West, it feels like summer now. Speaking of summer we have to turn our clocks one hour forward this Saturday, we loose one whole hour but on the bright side it would be alot easier to call my friends back home in Singapore..especially that overly talented Rnbop duo named Sleeq. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
