

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 1 March 2008 || 9:18:00 pm
![]() starbucks by ~ustanurdan on deviantART Umm so I just realised that it's leap year, so I guess Christopher is one year older now. Happy Birthday dude. I just talked to Krazie Starr and he called me "pwetty" that's so sweet! He's going to send me the pictures from his photoshoot for "KingKong Drums" whoots! Lalala....I'm boredd..althoughtIhavealotofhomeworktodo..ARGH. So Mummy bought a new bag, Ferminelle or something like that. Nice. Dr.Sarah? Haha. I'm 3/4 done reading "The Declaratoin" it's quite addictive, I started it yesterday XD It seems that Jerry Spinelli's "Stargirl" has turned me in to quite the book worm. Yet I got a C in English Language, but Lynn said that Ms.Hayden's marking for Paper 1 Section A was incorrect and she thinks Ms.Hayden is being too mean! She totally downgraded the whole class! No one got an A and only 4 people got B's. Bullcrap. She's a horrid teacher! I think Lynn is more qualified than her afterall Lynn has been a examinor for 30 years or so so up yours Hayden! Haha. For some reason I feel like saying "Mi cassa et su cassa" o_0 my house is your house? Haha..el oso? Bear? I'm sorry I'm just so random with this spanish thing, sometimes I just feel like blurting out a ton of random things in Spanish but no ones else in the house can actually understand me lol. Espagnol..OLE! haha. Kim's got me in to this stupid quote from her beloved TV show "Bones" Kim: We're back.. Noor: We're back.. *attempts high five and misses* Pathetic I know! You don't have to tell me twice lol!! Hey I took a picture of my all time FAVE Ashley Tisdale earrings, but I still haven't uploaded it yet. XD iPikachu by ~chaodam on deviantARTAnd omg I just watched Digimon on Jetix! I loved that show when I was little and they cancelled it and I think it's back now..YAY! Pika pika pikachuu...oh wait a min..that's Pokemon lol! Pikachu is so cute! =) Kinda like Alyph from Sleeq aye? With the pig cute eyes you just want to pick them up and huggle them!I have no idea why but I just felt so lazy today! I wasn't in the mode for a game of Urban Rivals, Neopets, Myspace-ing, Friendster-ing, Facebook-ing or forumming *sigh*. I got so engrossed in my books that I get so bored when I'm not reading o_0. ![]() Gatomon by ~Sachriel on deviantART Observe, above is Gatomon...my fave Digimon! So yeah, if you want to buy me something for my birthday next year you now know what cartoon characters I like =D Adios, buenos noches, good night everyboday! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
