

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 3 March 2008 || 7:05:00 pm
![]() Please! I'm begging you I really am. I don't want to be a criminal like you, you chose the gangster life for yourself and I don't want to follow in your footsteps. I want to make my own decisions because it's my life and you have no say in it. I don't want to be shotting green with you. I don't want to be near you and I don't even want to know you anymore. You're not the same person I called "Brother" you are someone else you are a criminal and I don't associate myself with worthless attention seeking criminals like you. Everyone is right, it's time to break ties. All my family and friends were right. It has to end, or I'll become like you...nothing but a dissapointment. A true street gangster is fearless, has respect, loyalty and the crew to back him up whenever he needs it but you, you are nothing but a scardy cat. You have no friends to back you up they will leave you high as dry as proven before, you have lost all respect from us. This morning I recieved a text from him again. It said "Noor do u wana start shottin coz u noe alot of ppl. x" so I texted him back "Shottin what?" and he replied "Green.lol". Me shotting green? I don't think so, you wanna go lead a crminal lifestyle you go and do that but keep me out of it. I know his game and he just needs money for bail that's why he's resorting to asking me to sell his stupid drugs to smoke, damn crackhead. It's actually illegal to smoke green let alone sell it. I don't want to be like that..like him. I didn't reply and I hope that will be the end. Mother: Thank you for steering me in the right direction and I owe it to you, but I will think of another excuse I don't want to put the blame on you in fear of him comming after you, then I wouldn't be able to forgive myself because I can stop it. I know I can. Nenek: Thank you for helping me and giving me tips all the way, I realy appriciate it. You tried your best your reform him when you saw the 'early signs' but it didn't work but thank you for everything, the courage, the wisdom everything. Aryna: Thanks, you were there and I could spill out my heart to you knowing that you wouldn't tell a soul. In fact you were the first one I told if I'm not mistaken, so thank you. Kim&Glorious: Thanks for the support, you know how to make me feel better "We're back" *high five*. Thanks for picking me up when I was down. You are the only two in school who know this and I thank you for all your help. Hazzyq: You were there when I needed you, when I needed someone. Thank you I really appriciate it, you gave me advice and helped me out too always thinking of what's best for me and I appriciate it alot. You kept your promise and you were there when I needed you, thank you. Alyph: You are my idol and motivation, I asked you for help and when I truely needed you, you were there for me. You supported me and helped me, reasoned with me when I failed to see the truth. You encouraged and helped me. You lifed me as high as the sky with your words, I really appriciate it Alyph. I love you ♥ Livvy: Livvy, my girl! Thanks so much for everything, I know I can always count on you and you never let me down. You're always there to listen when I want to be heard and you are there when I need a shoulder to cry on, thanks babe. Can't wait to work together during the holidays! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
