

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 10 March 2008 || 4:23:00 pm
It's stormy weather outside, perhaps reflecting my mood recently. It was so stormy was nearly got blown away (literally) by the strong winds. I went home for lunch and returned to school drenched! I mean you could hear that *splat* sound everytime I walked, my trousers clung to me and my finger tips were stinging! Each drop of rain slapped my face so hard it felt like a pin pricking me! Ouch! It's so dark and gloomy now...most probably it will rain again. I miss Singapore, the hot weather! WARNING: FANS OF LADY E SHOULD STOP READING RIGHT NOW!! All fans of Lady E should not read what is below as you may find it offensive..you stil want to read it? Ok go ahead but don't say I didn't warn you! I just got off the phone with Syaidah & we had a nice bitching session about that tonedeaf, fashion reject Lady E. She's an embarrasment to Singapore..to rap..to hip hop. Only God knows how she could ever become an artist. I mean have you seen her fashion sense? And I thought I was bad but I look like a damn model next to her! She wore black with a bright Barbir pink bloody cowboy hat to Platform 7, err someone call the fashion police! She totally & mercilessly butchered Alyph's track and Syarif backing vocals on her song on 'Fitrach Hazir Lebaran 07'. Arghhh I can't stand her! I think my ears are actually bleeding because she is so bad! I'll tell you what, there is this music video of her on Youtube and I (xasianangelx) left a comment and it got 2 thumbs up! Whoots! Proves my point toally! Note: You might want to turn off your speakers when you click the link, her voice is seriously bad. And I mean BAD. Moving on. I should probably say that I might be able to land myself a part-time job as an actress in the summer, just an extra or something anything will do! =D. I miss Alyph and Syarif so much it's surreal. Boys I love you so much it's beyond what I can express with words!! Wish you all the best for APM 08 and I'm voting like crazy until my fingers drop off! OMGZ! Pickel went out in 'America's Most Smartest Model' last night =(. He should have stayed! VJ is a slimy little snake, Andre was right! Andre, Brett, Rachel to win! Then I hope hope hope hope that Ambreal will go out in 'America's Next Top Model' tonight. I dislike her! I can't believe Abony quit, she so could have won! Go Heather & Saleshia!![]() ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
