(Thanks to SV for the picture)I'm very very very jealous and envious at the moment. I saw the pictures on SV's Multiply and the ones that Fana sent me and I wish with all my heart that I could be there at the snap of my fingers. I long to be over there so much! I wish to see Sleeq perform live and in person, I want to meet them face to face, I want too see my girls again, I want to meet more Fiknatics, more Hyrulites and Tresleeqs! I want to be out all night partying my brains out and shopping like there's no tomorrow. Chilling with my girls and just being free! I want to see my Grandmother's side of the family because I miss them so much, I havn't seen them in ages and I truly miss the jokes & crapping about. No one knows how much I want to go back home right now! Yeah sure living in London is fun, but I'm homesick! Mummy, Pak Busu...I wanna go home for a bit, please! =( There's nothing more that I want then to be back at home after my GCSEs with my lovely familia and amigas.
Oh by the way, I just figured out how to use the 'labels' function on the blogspot hehe.
Labels: homesick, Sleeq, Taman Warisan
˜Rhiandoll.
}