

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 2 March 2008 || 5:39:00 pm
![]() No not Sleeq laa, I love them to bits and forever will. I just wanted to prettify the post haha. Amir, he's the one that's consistanly pissing me off. I don't know why he just is! He texted me to ask if I could tell him what to write for his Romeo & Juliet courseowrk essay. No way do it yourself! You were the one who were stupid enough to copy so go and re-do it loser. My Mother and Grandmother are telling me not to talk to him, it's not just them who are telling me this. Kim says so too and Hazzyq says it's for my own good, so that's the way it ends. So I totally forgot it's Mother's Day today..actually no I didn't. Myself and Mak Long are just planning a little belated something. So shhh. But yeah my Grandma and Mother are absolutely great! Without them I wouldn't be here right now. They really do mean alot to me even thought I don't show it sometimes, but I love them to bits. Phuck Mother's day man..Mother's day is everyday not just one shitty day of the year. One day in a whole year just isn't enough! So okay. Everyone please remember to vote for Sleeq, they also mean alot to me and I think they deserve to win after all aside from Gita Gutawa Sleeq are only 18 compared to the others like Taufik and Hady. Taufik's nominated in 8 categories! I think he can afford to let Sleeq win some you know? Sleeq are so young and so talented no other boys in Singapore won APM Singapore's Most Popular Male Artist when they were only 17 and releasing an EP and also working on a full length CD at 18, being able to juggle a demanding career as well as keeping up with school is alot of work and they are doing such a good job they deserve some recognition. Furthermore, they are cute,hot and sexy..what more could you ask for?Oh and here's a little dedication to a friend. I'm sure he knows who he is. Please don't give up, if you said that you care for me then you won't give up on her. If you give up on her then it's clear you don't care for me at all. Don't give up so eaily giving up is for lazy arses! I mean if you give up then you have lost before you even tried, perservere! You're poems are absolutely amazing and you are very talented I'm sure she will fall in love with you because you are yourself, if she doesn't then she isn't worth your tears and heatache you know? Think about it. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
