

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 27 March 2008 || 4:19:00 pm
![]() We had our assessments for speaking and listening today. I'm so glad I had Mr.Ream and I had Stacey, Andreas,Bradley and Roman (hottie) in my group. I honestly could not concentrate with him in my group and when I was speaking I just couldn't look at him. Thanks to all of them for helping me get started because I was very nervous, thanks for helping me along with the flow I really appriciate it! Then today in registration Mr.Mansbridge pulled up a chair next to me and said "Mr. Iguay told me that you were obsessed and insisted that you made your coursework all nice and tidya dn reprinting everything with the page numbers" I told Mr.Mansbridge that I didn't want to do that & I was told to rearrange everything by Mr.Iguay and Mr.Mansbridge told me not to listen to that "bastard" because he is always chatting shit. Then Mr. Mansbridge said that I could get another GCSE in ICT in 3 lesson and he gave me the chance to do that during Business Studies. Yay! So I take back what I said about Mr.Mansbridge and pardon my languar again but I just have to say this: "Fuck you Iguay. You don't have a clue what you are doing, stop teaching and go jump out the window." We celebrated international day as well and everyone of the teachers spoke a different language. All the other teachers were speaking about relavant stuff about International day and starting an internation club and visiting our sister schools. One being in Singapore so I hope they send me over there soon! But Mr.Thompson comes on and speaks French and says "Excuse me but your dog ate my sausage" lol and Mr.Waller, I think it was, repped his Auzzie roots and said some mad things in Auzzie lingo haha. I didn't quite catch it but it had something to do with Vegimite being better than Marmite, flipflops, dingos and Taddie-O. Lmfao. Labels: business studies dilemma, english speaking listening assesment, international day ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
