*sobs* Wan Arshad just went offline and left me. But I still have other people to talk to. =)

When I came online this morning like so many people started talking to me and the first thing they said was
OMG! I'm like "what?" and they reply "You're chat with Wan Arshad" & I'm just like errr we're just friends, because we are. He is just
real flirty that's all. But he said that he woulf give me a call when he was done so we could chat haha. This goes out to all the girls that have a crush on Wan: he doesn't particularly want a girl right now but he wants friends, so go get him! He also wants someone with an intresting personality so don't be dull. Ok so go! Go! Come on I'm giving you gold here! Ok I'm going to tido now, it's 2pm and I'm going to sleep haha how sad. But doesn't Syarif look amazing?
He looked even more amazingly sexy when he acted in Satu Jam, in black with that silver car. "Malam ni you break up, malam ni la jadi I punyer girlfriend" I totally melted at this part!
˜Rhiandoll.
}