

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 5 March 2008 || 7:41:00 pm
![]() Aww bless him, look at him all in white like an angel. *pinches cheeks* So cute! So we had a sports change and I choose Volleyball and it hurts! I cut myself on a volleyball lmao, and those hulahoops rocked! I found Seleisha and Heather on Myspace *gasp* so I added them, hehe. Amir's asking me through e-mail to go with his little girlfirend (Chelsea) to talk to the head teacher about brining him back to school, like I'm going to do that. Then Maths was so laid back we didn't do anything and Roman talked to me! So did Jazz mind you and I walked home with her strangly =/. Had my 2 resits today. Core Chemisty B and Core Physics B. I'd like to say I merked the exams but we'll see ;) My boys, my Sleeq their full album Classiq will be out soon and I can't wait. Their photoshoots look cute but in my opinion the photographer was crap and so was the lighting effects and it failed to bring the best out of their looks, they should have hired my model friend Aziqa haha! She's fab at taking pictures that look so professional, I envy her but shhh ;) hehe. It's my mother's birthday tomorrow, I'm getting her this pair of Gabor shoes shes been eyeing and I aske dmy Mak Long to get it for her so I hope she does, but don't tell her ;) so to all you in Singapore who know my mother don't forget to call and wish her a happy birthday ok? Remember to wish her a happy birthday by text or phone or whatever as long as you do it! Usually NO ONE remembers from back home which is pretty dissapointing really, her friends do but others don't. So here is an advanced announcement to all you who use the old "I forgot" excuse, no excuse now so yeah. VOTE FOR SLEEQ. A17/L7 vote and let them rock the stage. They deserve it. I spent a whole day voting only to find out my votes didn't go through so then I'm going to complain because I need to vote! This brings me to another point, it's something that made me smile. Just one word but when he said it a smile stretched across my face and there it was for the whole day and then he said the word again and it just made me walk on air and I kept on smiling and I still am now whenever I think about it. You are asking who it is and what the word is? Why are you so kepoh seh! But ok if I tell you, gotta keep it a secret horr ;) (08:09) alyph: no worries swtheart, u MUST be safe at all times okay Alyph & sweetheart that just made my day and the fact that he cared and was there to advice me well that just was unbelieveable. I love him so much more, wait don't forget I love Syarif too. Yes I do. Indeed I do. Ok signing off now =) and don't forget to vote for Sleeq obviously. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
