

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 29 February 2008 || 5:25:00 pm
Such a tiring week and I don't know why. Maybe because of the whole "Amir" story? I just can't afford to deal with him anymore, pfft pointless waste of space. I have no time for him. You all remember to vote for Sleeq in Anugerah Planet Muzik 2008! Most Popular Singapore Artist and Most Popular Singapore Song. Anyway, pretty usual week nothing new you know? But I'm pleased to announce that I have finshed my Business Studies coursework..that's 2 GCSE's in my pocket. Yay! Then before we left for lunch Mr.Mansbridge said that he had marked us in for both periods (as we had double Business Studies) and he also said that no one would know if we went home. Seeing as I finished my Business Studies coursework and have no ICT coursework to finish I was just playing games on the internet and e-mailing Hazzyq about things haha! Then Mr.Mansbridge came up behind me and said "Well you're the only one I can't tell one, spoiled brat" Haha, he's such a joker so then I replied "Yes, yes I am a spoiled brat and I'm loving it sir!". So then the pips when to signal the start of lunch time, I went out the gates and it was obvious that I wasn't comming back XD. Then Amir isn't allowed back in school and Andreas asked if I was going to see him and I foolishly said "yes" thinking that he was comming around on Saturday and Andreas gave me Amir's bag. Pfft stupid me and now I'm stuck with it when I don't want anything to do with him anymore! Finito, kaput! Umm, did I tell you Syarif from Sleeq started talking to me on MSN? Well he did and I almost fainted when he started the conversation with me. He was like "Haha yeah vote for Sleeq" and I was just like *PENGSAN* omg it's like so surreal that Syarif from Sleeq...YES SLEEQ PEOPLE started talking to me. Sleeq means so much to me you don't even know! Right ok, I wanted to say something that I'm sure you all know. I Hmmm, should I update you on the whole Amir story? Right. Well the story that he told me when a little bit like this: The gun belonged to a friend of his, it wasn't his and Reece had it in his bag. Then Shy, Jazz and Reece totally snitched on him and not lond after that the police came and arrested him from school. But the official story that is circulating the school goes like this: He bought the gun to school with the intention of killing Leon. He showed of his gun and tolf Jazz and Shy of his plan to commit a murder. Shy and Jazz (being good friends with Leon) then told Leon of the plans which made his so angry. So apparently Leon was talking about it in French class and the teacher overheard and rang the police, so then he gave the gun to Reece. So..yeah, VOTE FOR SLEEQ AT APM 2008. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
