

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 26 February 2008 || 8:04:00 pm
Right, so sorry I've been terribly busy lately so no time to blog. Well actually I'm just lazy too haha. Ok so late late tag replies. FILS: HAha yeah..my next cats gna b named alyph.. Aziqa: Yes i know ! Cute mcm si syarif haha Syafiqah: wan arshad always hot la! FILS: Youtube babe =) Hazzyq: Miss tlkin 2 u too..wkend yh? Now then..the traffic lights at the roundabout aren't working and I nearly got run over by a freaking BMW. ARGH! So thank Allah I'm still here. I just had my Maths tution and I'm still borderline B...PHUCK SAKE! I'm trying my hardest and all I can get is a retarded B..B!! So damn retarded, I hate B's and anything below a B, except in PE where my C is treasured like a perl. Haha. I mean yeah I couldn't live with freaking B's all over the place! So um, went to Oxford during my week's holiday because it was Pak Long's birthday. I'll post the pictures up on my Multiply. Oh and I went to Starbucks and was reunited with my long lost friend! Last time we were together was when I was 6 at Bluewater, her name..Chocolate Cream Frappacino. Yes the drink to rule all drinks! I had this was I was 6 and forgot the name; so ever since then I've been on a Starbuck's search for this drink and now I've finally found it. Yes I am really happy about it too lol. Wan Arshad accepted me on Friendster...*drools*. Speaking of Friendster this kid added me and he looks like Alyph from Sleeq. I was like WOWZERS! I even asked Alyph if he had a twin XD Speaking of my beloved Sleeq, their new album is due to be out soon entitle "Classiq" and I saw Syarif's photoshoot it looks: hot, amazing, beautiful, wonferful, breathtaking, sexy, cute etc etc *faints*...aiii so sexy! Aziqa Aziqa, so lucky to get him in the Singapore flyer..sampai goyang2 haha!(Private joke) So there is another thing that really pissed me off, don't you just hate it when people don't talk to you but when they need something they are at your side and begging like a puppy dog? Like ok, last time you talked to me was God knows when and when you suddenly need something you just think I'm going to do it for you? No! Go away, get a life I wasn't born yesterday you know. *hiss* What the hell?! Urghhh, those type of people really get on my nerves I seriously wish I could go all butt-whoop-kung-fu style all over their kabooty! Sadly I can't, can't even hentam them virtually. Kesian T_T. Why? Age nyer psl, sheesh I don't care about age just give me the boxing glove and it's K.O..but I shant disgrace my family name *acts dramatic* Watch laa, you know I'm not the type of person who gives up that easily kan? I have a plan seh..wait until go back to Singapore mwahah. Oh and before I forget: MY DARLINGS SLEEQ HAVE BEEN NOMINATED IN APM 08 FOR: -BEST SONG -BEST SINGAPOREAN ARTIST And also my Taufik Batisah has been nominated for 8 categories..so many I forgot which ones XD But you all know to vote right? Well what are you waiting for? Go do it..SLEEQ AND TAUFIKK!!! Sleeq - I'll always be praying for your success boys! I love love love love you..dangerously in love XD HAHA! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
