Gosh I'm still smiling after nearly 24hours after talking to Wan Mohd Arshad..*pengsan* teruk!
Hey Aziqa! You should be in America's Next Top Model or get a 62 page spread in Vogue magazine! That picture was like so professional..so glam it pissed glitter haha! Ok la like I said before go wear your platform shoes or 7 inch heels and strut your stuff for the runway, I heard you are going to be hired to model for Chanel and DKNY for Fashion Week in Paris! =0 I'm so jealous! haha..so get practicing I'm sure Luqman (self-proclaimed America's Next Top Model freak) will be glad to help you haha.
Did I tell you guys about the other day? I'm getting so close to Jack he's so funny haha..pfft Crackhead freak haha. But still =)
It was so foggy and I walked to school this morning and walked in to a damn lampost I mean please people! Who puts a lampost on the side of the pavement?!?! Since when was it there? It was a set up I tell you! Haha!
Valentines day is comming up and one of my friends is feeling a little bit chicken! *makes chicken noises* I think you know who you are =) so SUCK IT UP! Rejection is a part of life man. Don't like rejection own you, you gotta go and own IT!
GO ORNN GET IN THER MA SON! ;)
What else? What else? Ermm...SLEEQ AND WAN ARSHAD I SO LOVE YOU! WAKKAKAKA!! Ladiess Wan Arshad is my valentine this year haha!
˜Rhiandoll.
}