

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 5 February 2008 || 8:09:00 pm
Don't ask about the title, I just needed one and felt random. I don't know what yo blog about so I'll just start crapping, as always. I made a present to cheer up dear Aryna, who knows if she has actually seen it yet. My darling cousins (Syarfah, Syairah, Syaidah) recorded Projek Cerpen-Warkah Buat Ibu for me. I love them so much =). Like familia already. Although I wish our shared folders on MSN would syncronize faster =/. Speaking of Sleeq, I need their new album. Abang Hafiz is getting married in August! Kak Azura, she totallt deserves it. I wish I could go; the only reason he made it on August was that he thought because we came in August for Abang Fendi's wedding we would be able to go to his. I so wish I could go, the weddings there are fantastic. Had a fun time crapping in Science yet again and my dear Krazie Starr left me a comment, whee! I had a chat with Aliff Aziz last night..pfft, what the hell? He needs to work on the 'chatting to fans' thing. Online for a long time but barely posted any messages, it wasn't really hard as only 9 people were online. -_- I asked him questions (which he didn't answer), only took note of the comments I replied back about his personal appearance, didn't say hello, didn't say goodbye, didn't reply to many people. Ok whatever I'm done bitching about him now XD. Ess Ell Eee Eee Que - I need you. New pictures up on Friendster and Multiply, from my Science lesson..remind me to grab some more of Kimmy later. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
