

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 12 February 2008 || 7:52:00 am
Ummhmm..you got it. I think he's 19, but 3 years is an okay difference right? "Who is it?" I hear you asking. Well he is definately not in England, he lives in Singapore but is off to KL for a while to shoot his series. I had a chat with him last night and it was funny haha. Like unofficial girlfriend gitu WAKAKA! I just stared at the screen after I changed my status to "Appear Offline" and I was thinking to myself.."Goodness! Where on Earth did that come from?" or "Oh my! Did I really just say that?" Anyway here were the parts in the conversation I just couldn't believe happened, if iidah reads this she will get sooo pissed haha. Sorry babe, didn't mean to take it this far but...okla sorry!! (22:08) ツ Littal R a i h: u doing anything for valentines day tak? And that's only part of my long long conversation haha. Now I can't get this smile off my face, it stretches a mile long wakaka! Wait, one second..what about Alyph?! =0 omgzz! I totally forgot about Alyph sehh, nevermind he can be a backup wakaka..Arshad so funny!! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
