

Everybody check out my new little baby boy Rif! Short for Syarif, named after Ahmad Syarifullah (Sleeq) and also after Syarip Dol, the one that always plays a bad guy in P.Ramlee movies. Anyway isn't he just so adorable? He belong to the people who live behind us and he came in to the house today! He was initially on top on our conservatory roof and then I opened the door and called out "Arif" and he just leaped down and came straight in!

Attention all Singaporeans Sleeq and Krazie Starr will be performing..so who wants to record it for me? Haha.
Good luck those who have exams tomorrow =P and Aziqa man..you ah "Syarif and his hairy legs" haha, so get him to shave la! I ask horr ;) and then I saw you both go in the Singapore Flyer and then your cabin was swaying ma! Like what the hell sia, you got it going on haha!! America's Next Top Model Oii Aziqa! Don't worry I'll definately show Alyph and Syarif out little conversation HAHA!!
Ugg...have to go to school tomorrow and it's half term! Ok well..not have to but I'm just going to revise =) and be a good girl.
˜Rhiandoll.
}