

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 8 February 2008 || 8:10:00 pm
Had Maths for 2 periods to do coursework. Argh! Amir came and sat next to me and we had a chat, a nice long one. We havn't had one of those in ages, it was really nice though. Sometimes I think he just hasn't changed at all..he's still my little brother. He said to me that he always tells him mother about me and she wants to meet me and my mother and grandmother, so Amir invited me for dinner at his house during the summer holidays. So sweet. (^_^) I saw the ending of Projek Cerpen-Warkah Buat Ibu and it's a touching story. After the nail-biter of an opening I found myself in tears towards the end. Ahmad and Alif are such great actors! The way Alif's dorky character just hops innocently down the stairs is just so cute! I told Alif that him and Syarif sound so much nicer when they speak in Malay and it's so true! I think spring is here. The weather is absolutely delightful with a splash of sunshine, crystal blue skies and nice cool breezes. Even the turtles awoke from their hybination early this year, due to the rapid change in weather. I mean honestly! One day it's freaking cold with the sharp winds slapping your numb face and pinching your ears and then the next day it's absolutle bliss! I should have snapped a picture, it was a beautiful scene. Lynn was so happy that I got in to Townley which, in return, made me happy to. In addition to that my identity comparison essay that I did for Lynn got an A, I was quite suprised I mean I thought it was of a D grade standard: when clearly it wasn't and also I hadn't even went over one of the poems that I had to compare to 'Presents From My Aunts In Pakistan' so I'm really pleased about that. I have something I think you should know. I've been outsmarted by 2 shoutboxes. Husi and iLa, your shoutboxes own me. Honestly I couldn't figure out how yours worked, Husi and I was just completely and utterly lost at your blog iLa..it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out how to get the navigation up to leave you a tag haha! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
