

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 16 February 2008 || 9:47:00 pm
Hmm yerp, it's a lesson well learned I hope. Personally, for me it can be applied to 2 things..school and boys. I foolishly assumed from all the rumours that seeing as Bexley Grammar is a top notch posh school it would look flawless but alas I was wrong. It looked like my current public school, it was a big let down..will Townley be the same? The outside looks amazing but can the same be said or the interior? Next..to sort out that kid! You know who I'm talking about I assume, he's just really pissed me off for some reason. Thank God Wan Arshad came along. The other one- he wasn't what I thought he would be like..he is different. I completely misjudged him and I hate myself for doing so. *slap* Hello I mean look at the damn kid he just screams "HANYUT". Yuck, whatever man. New song, obviously it's Leona Lewis- The best you never had. I was caught in a decision between this and Go by Rising Jupiter but because of my recent discovery of the "dark" side to a certain person I decided to go for the more sadder ballad. Recently, a friend of a friend added me on Friendster. He makes some cool rhymes/poems! Bless his little cotton socks I was just coaching him for Valentines day lol and in the end he sucked up all his courage and went for it. I felt like a proud tutor haha! Madam Cupid over here! Haha. ![]() Something came to my attention a few hours ago..there's this new trend in Singapore it's called the "Shutter shades". Started by the American singer Kanye West and the first person to wear it in Singapore (that I know of) was local artist "The Weatherman" aka Rauzan Rahman. I personally do not see the point or how it can actually become a fashion symbol but oh well. They look pretty cool..I suppose. I don't know, what do you think? But honestly if someone were to wear that on the streets here one of two things would happen: People would stop, look at them and burst out laughing while pointing in the streets OR People would look and wear it themselves OR They would just get beaten up. XD Someone should really try that one day haha. So long people, adioz, au revoir...buenos noches! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
