

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 13 February 2008 || 8:58:00 pm
![]() (Click image to see animation) Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Wan Mohd Arshad. It's so hard to find his picture on Google! So yeah I went to Bexley Grammar and it was so dissapointing! Firstly the school looked like a bad version of Queen Elizabeth Hospital on the inside and a city dump on the outside, I guess the age of the school is partially to blame for that. But anyway, the computer suite was very tempting with all brand new computers and an interactive whiteboard. The student we talked to was very nice although my idea of ICT webdesign was completely different: their first year is based on spreadsheets and things like that whereas I thought it would be more html and css stuff and even graphics! The school was massive we almost got lost, I personally thought it was very unorganised. If Bexley Grammar wasn't a recognised school I wouldn't have even gone! I only want to get in because it's one of the most recognised schools in London and it is a really good school. Another downside to Bexley Grammar is that they don't have the subjects that I want. I was so looking forward to studying Psychology and when I searched through the prospectus there was no Psychology! In addition to that they don't have the subject that I intend to take no matter what..Business Studies. Argh, I want to get in I really do - but only because of the name that it carries. I must say that I'm slightly in favor of Townley Grammar. I havn't talked with Alyph/Syarif for agesss! Not since I did that project for Aryna (which by the way she loves to bits!) I had my MOCKS again..hated it! On the bright side we had Maths period 5 and Oliver, Robet, Andreas, Gloriose and myself were hand picked by out Maths teacher to go to the next room...top of the class la to. I was so proud haha! I'm smart =D hehe! I MISS SLEEQ! I LOVE WAN ARSHAD! =) yay! Holidays soon! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
