

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 5 January 2008 || 2:21:00 pm
Sorry for the little dissappearing act, I've just catching up on some Z's while the homework done some mahjor pilage on me..I keep on putting the thing of but I have to do it now. *eep* So I'm official 16, just wanted you to know ;) I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes, cards, gifts, blogposts, forum threads, comments, e-mails etc. Thank you so much I really really appriciate it, you all mean so much to me. See times like this is when I know who actually like me for me and when my friends are more like relatives than my actual relatives. I get bombarded with love from my immediate family and friends in London and back at home in Singapore (Fiknatics esp) but others don't even remember. It says alot don't it? Not even a New Years wish, pfft and to think blood is supposed to be thicker than water. Bullshizzle!Now watch the "sorry I forgot", "I was very busy" or something like that excuse (Ok for your information I know if you are lying or not I'm very good at that) so if you think the above applies to you let me make it clear: It wasn't aimed at a specific someone but if you are reading this just don't bother ok? Save it for someone who can't see right through you. Sleeqfans is closed! I could't believe it, now Sleeq have no official site which sucks. Speaking of Sleeq I was oh so happy when I searched for Sleeq on Google (darling FILS can back me up on this hehe) and I came across a TP blog and there was a recent interview with Sleeq dated 28th December 2007 and well let me just copy and paste it for you. Interesting Opening Story: Yeah it's that last bit that caught my eye, here's the actualy blog: http://tp4me.blogspot.com/search/label/SLEEQ Hot pictures of them aye? ;) Ok lastly I have to say that this is my blog so I can write what ever I wish on here if you don't like it just leave. If you have a problem with it then sort it out yourself because I really don't care what you think deary..throw a temper tantrum? Go ahead =) But because I'm nice I'll just say that this post was not initially aimed at those people who think it was ment for them, it's how I feel; so I'm sorry if I offended you but it's how I feel. Don't jump to conclusions immediately thinking it's you when it's not really aimed at anyone. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
