

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 12 January 2008 || 10:28:00 am
So yeah I had a practice exam for my real addition sciences exams. I done my Core Science and next week is Additional Science and in May/June it will be the Extension Sciences. So for Biology I got a whacking A* (which I'm very pleased with highest in the class and I even beat Oliver and Robert!). For Chemistry I'm slightly dissapointed with my B but Ms. Ellis assured me that it's a good sign and only 3 people managed to get A's; so that makes me feel better. Finally for Physics I raked in a cute A! (Ok it was actually a B and I was 2 marks of an A. I took the paper and recounted it infront of Ms.Ellis and it added u to 27 which is an A whoots!) So Lynn came yesterday for my English tution and she asked me what 6th Form places I applied for and I told her I obly applied for Crown Woods 6th Form for Psychology, Higher Maths, ICT web-design and Accounting (AAT). She said that she couldn't imagine me at Crown Woods and told me that I was capeable of qualifying for a grammar school. So Lynn said she would get a list of all the grammar schools near us so I have more choices. I told her that it might be too late for me to sit the entrace examinations and she said that we would have to count of the failure of others haha! I guess my choices are: Blackheath Bluecoats, Crown Woods, Bexley Grammar and this new school named Townsley all girls school. Hmm what else happned? Oh yeah Richard.G pissed himself in Business Studies..well he didn't really he just spilt water in a very awkward place wakaka! Then I rushed home to call the birthday star Fiza before midnight Singapore time and I managed to catch her at 11:30pm ish..that was a close one I was like running all the way home haha! I actually got her a present and was about to send it but my mother sort of used it XD it was this Maybeline makeup thing and it just so happened my mother's one finished haha, paiseh! Pfft. 2 cats followed me home yay! Lately there is this black and white cat who lives just opposite us. He keeps comming in our back garden and everytime we open the conservatory door he wants to come in and Sabrina isn't all that pleased about it, but she isn't starting a fight which is good. I named the cat after my 18 year old idol, inspiration and motivation 1/2 of Sleeq Syarif! So Syarif came again today and I fed him Sabrina's food and Sabrina ran away from me all around the hose. I finally caught up with her and she did not budge when I wanted to carry her. He let out an angry meow as if you say "You traitor". Haha! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
