

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 23 January 2008 || 3:48:00 pm
Hey hey! Something happened today, something unexpected. Yesterday Gemma asked me to go up Westhorne Ave shops with her and I said I couldn't; you know right how strict my family is with me going out by myself. The grip slightly loosened when Nenek developed Arthritis and that was when I was able to walk home by myself. If not Nenek would be waiting for me outside school..you have no idea how emabrrasing it was! This continued until during the middle period of Year 10. Anyway I got a text from Gemma asking me again if I could go up to the shops with her so I just asked my mother. I remember asking her this very same question when I was in Year 9 and the answer was a very firm "No" so I took my chances and asked again. She said "No"..gosh no suprise there, then she came up and asked me who I was going with and said that I could go as long as I wasn't late for school. Do you know how big this is for me? The only other time I get to go out by myself is when I'm in Singapore..ape lagi lepaskan geram lah! We went up the shops and went halfsies on Dr.Pepper and Coke (2 for 1 seh) then stuffed out pockets full with sweets and it didn't cost more than £2.00! Then we hopped to the bakery because Gemma didn't have her breakfast and all in all we made it back to school in time, well 5 minutes late but I always get to school 5 minutes late even if I don't go shops haha! Sorry, I had to break up this post with some pictures haha! Anyway next story is that we had our MOC results today and well I'll post up the paper for you later on. Hmmm....amazingly in Maths Ms.Forrest was ill and we had another supply teacher. We didn't learn anything so I stuck my iPod in my ears and dreamt away. Then I played a little Neopets from my phone and went on to the Fiknatic forum, I was itching to text friends in Singapore but I used up all my credit! Speaking of credit I got my free 02 sim! I should have ordered four and sold 3 but silly me only ordered one! Argh. Amir's birthday today, 16. Happy birthday bro, nothing more I can say. Currently ok with each other after the cold shoulder period a few days ago. ![]() Had to teach those year 7 boys again today! Ashlee and me starting to get pissed of with Roman, argh he thought he was bloody brilliant and he tried to tell Ashlee how to properly execute a frontdrop..no I don't think so sweetheart. Then that annoyingly fat Charlie decided not to do it because some other kid had a bad back and wouldn't do it. I think a few detentions need to be handed out. I love bossing them about it's so fun! (^_^)♥ ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
