Yeah, come on sing it with me now! OH HAPPY DAYS! I'll tell you why I'm so happy..Your skinhead principal finally got the sack. Mwahahaha! Every boday..let's throw a partay!
Then right I think everyone should watch the next episode of Project Cerpen because Sleeq will be on there! So watch and record it for me please haha.
I also came up with this rhyme which is to be sung to Krazie Starr's Candy Love song:
Frappe love
its the frappe love
the sweetest love I ever had
I share my touch
My straw, my cup, my cream
Baby it is frappe love!!
Wakaka, what do you think?:P
Oh gosh Ms.McKenzie was well pissed off with me for getting a B in the MOC exams =( boohoo.
Had like 4 people add me on Myspace last night..o_0. Then some people (the gothic/emo ones la) that I havn't talked to since Year 9 started to add me and talk to me..I was like oookkkaayyyy.
♥Alyph ♥Syarif
Abg Hyrul has moves! B) He rocks & Taufik should have chosen the girl in black for his dream date! They looked better together!
la la la la...ok I'm loosing it XD Just had a Chemistry ISA yesterday went pretty well. =)
˜Rhiandoll.
}