

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 22 January 2008 || 3:33:00 pm
We get our results from our MOCs tomorrow and the day after that it's parents evening (better known in Singapore as Parent Teacher Confrence) -_-". pfft. Figures. My symptoms of Sleeq deficiency is getting worse I miss them so bad! Dr.Fils can't treat me..lost cause haha! I need Dr.Alyph and Dr.Syarif asap! *boing* PE tramplining tomorrow, I have to teach a group of Year 7 boys..why are the fat kids always the annoying ones? Sheesh boy, loose weight and perhaps you'll be less annoying and the flab won't bounce as much when you jump! Grrr! Back chat to me again and I swear I'll lower his grades (that's the best part about being a teacher mwahaha). Easy on the donuts love. Jangan Sampai Terlambat, it just came on and I'm loving Syarif's voice. I think my Friendster got hacked..go fig; I open it and my mood thing on there says rhino..confused.com wakaka! Alyph Syarif Alyph Syarif...OMDZ! \(0_0)/ I love them! I can't get over the sexiness of Syarif's voice when he sings especially on that part in "Set back" where he sings: You got your lady on a rough ride But I don't think she's gonna start a fight. She wants your love or she'll leave you it's not for you to decide. But what about the things I ever told you And nothings gonna change if you don't talk to her. Just take her hands, look in her eyes and tell her "I love you" And go on and on and on. You gotta tell her her face ain;t cute when she frowns and looks around All you gotta do is Imma show you how to treat her right before it gets to high. Just say it like you should Girl I really really wanna take it nice and slow I really really wanna keep it on the low So tell me what am I supposed to do? Haii sexy nyer! FILS and myself seh drooling over him I think I short circuited my keyboard wakaka! Then in "Candy Love" he was featured to sing the chorus...gua pengsan low! Sexy bangat! Oops yeah, new year, new blogskin and new song! For you who don't know it's "Momma Mia" by Krazie Starr. Whee! Oh and get well soon Cik Dian who has a bad throat at the moment. 1 step, 2 step...footprints in the sand ♥ it'll be better in time so take a bow. Leona Lewis is awsomeness! Hey, I saw a picture of my errr..cousin? Izzyal with Aliff Aziz. Aliff wore like a rap RnB thing bopping with a mad "$" chain...oh dangg! I didn't know whether to laugh to drool seriously undecided but no it didn't look that good on him. Ess Ell to the Double Eee Que Magic Potions This Is How We Do. I miss you Syarif I miss you Alyph. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
