

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 26 January 2008 || 11:26:00 am
Speechless. I was in Maths and we have a cover lesson because Ms.Forrest was ill and then we didn't do anything and I got so bored! So I texted everyone in Singapore some lame messages haha just to keep me entertained. I texted that boy too and I thought that he will be the last person that would text back, but to my suprise he was the first to reply to my text. My girls also told me to text him and so I wrote "Hey! I'm bored in Maths save me! Ma girls say hi sexi and I MISS YOU!" then he replied "Aww!Haha pls do try f0cus darlings". I read it and went mental and screamed so loud in class and then one of my friends went completely hysterical and got sent out of the classroom haha. Tu la si chomel nyer pukul sampai we all look like metal girls! So retarded but I still love you lol. I heard it's Hady Mirza's birthday soon, 28? Check it out! I wrote an essay for my English tutor and I took the inspiration from my real life. It was about my family; those in Singapore mostly. I would scan it through but I can't be bothered it would have gotten an A if it wasn't for that those damn commas! If you wanna see it let me know ok? I've been a reading freak ever since Kak Siti got me that bookmark with Alyph's name on it. I've been addicited to reading and I just recieved new books with information on my future careers: Tools for the modern actor, all about finance and accounting & Psychology case studies. Currently, I'm trying to finish Caroline Lawrences' "Sirens of Surrentum" as I'm eager to start on those Psychology case studies! They seem to intresting! God I sound like a right geek! Mummy got a new Tomtom yesterday and I want to download Mr.T's voice on to it. I can just hear it now "Aftar thurtay yards makea right turn fool!" or "You missed you exit fool, turn around!" haha classic! In our cover Maths lesson the teacher was talking about a pen lid for a regular ball point pen and he tried to explain to us that the hole on the top of the lid was put there to stop people from choking, then Roman remarked smugly "So are you saying that if I was to try and choke on a pen lid I wouldn't die?" That just made me crack up laughing! Anyway did I tell you I love Syarif and Alyph? I didn't? Ok well here it is..I love Syarif and Alyph!! Huhuhu, man I miss Singapore and Melaka. The kampung, the chickens, the house, the feel, *cough* the SLEEQ *cough* & just about everything!♥ ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
