

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 30 January 2008 || 5:47:00 pm
GOD! ARGHH! WTF?!?! My mother went on some training trip today right. So I did my prayers today as usual and then at the end I wanted to so a special one dedicating it to my late Great Grandmother, then my mother comes blardly barging in saying the usual shit like "Oh Alyph dia kan aku, oh Syarif doa kan aku semoga aku berjaya di dalam cerita ini acting sebagai apek selenger". WHAT THE HELL?!? Usually it's online like one or two words but I thought that was just f*****g rude! I don't even care if she ment it as a joke, why interrupt me when I'm doing my prayers. Doesn't she understand I'M DOING MY PRAYERS, JUST ME AND ALLAH NO THIRD WHEEL NEEDED TO DISTRACT ME. Of all the things to say to, damn rude! So I was just so pissed of so I shouted to her to tell her to have some consideration as I'm doing my prayers and doesn't she know that it's berdosa to to that when someone is praying? Yeah damn right I shouted at my mother. I don't care because that was just plain rude! Just barging in, saying all that about Sleeq and disturbing me. She wouldn't want me to just do that to her would she? Even if she ment it as it joke it was still wrong. Ok I admit maybe shouting was not the best thing to do but does she honestly think that I would be ok with her just doing that..even if she is my mother. What's the point? I'm not backing down and I'm not afraid. I'm only scared if I did something wrong and I didn't. Face it you are only human and you make mistakes too, you are not perfect..no one is. I am truly pissed off right now. Then after I finish my prayers she assumes that I shouted at her because of school or something as she always disturbs me with stupid comments when I'm praying...but no I was genuinely pissed off with HER! I just snapped back, NO I'M NOT ANGRY BECAUSE OF ANYTHING IN SCHOOL IM PISSED OFF BECAUSE YOU DISTURBED MY CONCENTRATION WHEN I WAS PRAYING WITH RUDE AND UNESSESSARY COMMENTS ABOUT ALYPH AND SYARIF. Usually I don't mind an odd word or two but TODAY SHE JUST STEPPED OVER THE LINE!!! Also it wouldn't hurt to have some respect I am paying respect to my LATE GREAT GRANDMOTHER you know! I fought back, defending my actions with perfectly valid reasons and she just couldn't handle it. She admitted she was wrong but she still couldn't handle defeat, she had to have the last word scolding me for yelling at her when I had every right to for everything she just did! When I was arguing my case the best answer that she could come up with is "whatever". Whenever I say that I get a big "NO" but all of a sudden its ok for her to say it? I don't think so. So while she kept rambling on about stuff my answer is simply WHATEVER. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
