

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 5 December 2007 || 5:54:00 pm
![]() Yeah so the first switchover day was today. My trampolining class only has like 8 people haha, but I don't mind it more goes on the trampoline for us. But the year 7 boys have to join us for period 2. Bleh. Last year I was having troubles doing my drops but now I'm happy to report that I have learnt the "Swivel hips" and mastered the "Front drop" next on my list is the "Backdrop". You know what's been pissing me off lately? Amir. You see I told you he got kicked out of his house and blah blah blah and he keeps texting me every night trying to make me feel sorry for him, so I'd give him money supposedly so that he could "stay in a hotel". Well obviously I was going to say no but I couldn't say that to his face right? So I just said "I don't know I'll see first yeah". He was like oh ok don't worry. I saw him several times today and he didn't mention a thing: then when I got back home and went on MSN he started a conversation with me in freaking capitals, I knew something was up. I mean it was an okay convo but I tried to avoid talking to much you know? Then I asked him where he was and he said that he was waiting for Ahmed at some Internet cafe up Woolwich and he said to me "I was supposed to be staying in a hotel but you know shit happens" Obvioiusly that was ment as a hint to me; indirectly asking "Why didn't you give me the money to stay at a hotel". That pissed me off and then he freaking tells me off! "Why you acting different with me for, I shouldn't have disturbed you bye" I knew where this was going so I replied "You know what Amir? I can't be bothered to deal with this again you think what you want and I'm down if you talk to me or if you don't so later." Then he replies with some long arse message to make me feel sorry for me something like "So you know you've been acting different around me and I don't know what the fuck I did to you, and remember yesterday when you said I had you and Chelsea well I ain't..I ain't got no one!" I just could not be bothered to drag this little game along anymore so I closed the conversation. That's the end of that. I havn't seen Alyph online for ages I felt like crying lol. But I saw his name pop up during my business studies tution, which made me feel happy. My dear friend Fils, in Brunei, took pictures of that Manja mag issue with Sleeq and their sisters..you know the one that Alyph told me about where he wore the necklace that I got him for his 18th birthday? Yeah well I saw th picture that Fils took and Syarif had an awfully cute pouty face in the picture and Alyph was cute too and then Fils zoomed in on both of them and you could see Alyph was wearing a necklace..idk if it was mine. Syaidah found her copy and said that she would mail it to me so I hope I get that soon lol just to make sure haha. Cause that really made my day! ![]() ![]() ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
