

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 20 December 2007 || 6:51:00 pm
![]() We had our English Oral Speaking and Listening assesment today and it was damn intense, totally MAD! I was with Gloriose, Sophie and Paul (Eww!) and each of us were given a list of 6 people with background information, age etc. All off these make believe people were sufferingfrom Bird Flu..now the Bird Flu was supposed to have spread so rapidly that there was only one cure left at our hospital and we had to debate over who got the cure and the remaining five would die. That debate got damn intense, Glorisouse was getting in to it everytime I made eye contact with her she looked like she was going to devour me alive. I enjoyed having a go at Paul..alot might I add. I didn't even realise I have such a big mouth although eye contact was an issue with me I seemed to have no trouble pissing off Paul and over powering him, he thinks he's so damn smart..pfft attention seeker! I didn't tell you. A while back he told everyone that his mother died and a few days later he walked by the school with his mum! o_) if that little act doesn't scream out "I want attention!" I don't know what does. Suprisingly Charlie C talked to me today, I don't know why but he did..about my English coursework thing and Milkaila was like "I would be straight up there Noor, how can you be so nice?" I guess it's just in my nature not to snitch. With Amir..I just can't tell whether we're cool or not it's like a blardy rollercoaster with him. One moment were like siblings and the next we are at eat other's throats! He stopped texting me, which I really don't mind as everytime he texts me he drains all my credit in like one night. I walked past him after Maths and he gave me a smile. Idk I think we're cool, he won a video iPod and said that I could have it..but I didn't take it I'm not that raw. Speaking of iPods..he still owe's me a damn iPhone! The release of FreakyZ's Fymps is on Sunday, I really want one..let's see if I can poke about and ask someone to get me a CD & autograph. I miss talking to Alyph and Syarif. A few days ago I don't know what came over me but I just rindu Syarif punyer suara so much, I don't know why I just had a huge urge to call him just to hear hs voice: I even replayed "Sederhana" God knows how many times in the hopes that I would stop missing his voice..but the feeling stayed. I really want to hear his voice soon; maybe after January exams. =) Speaking of Sleeq I heard from iLa that Sleeq performed on a show called "Riuh Raya 2007" a show on Suria. I really want to see it and there is nothing on youtube. I just want to see it so badly so if you know where I can see it please can you tell me? Thankies millions doll! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
