Something I wanted to share. It's so special to me I had to put it in a seperate blog. So I sent Syarif a present for his birthday and even though it came extremely late he sent me a message on Friendster, I thought it was so sweet of it. When I recieved it the message really made my day! I couldn't wipe that huge grin off my face for a good 2 days.
hey raihan!!
ive received the jumper!!! omg its so nice i must tell you
thank you so much i really2 appreciate it yahh..thank you tell me whens ur bday and ill try posting a present there haha
rif
Sweet of him right? So humble and so nice. Syarif I love you..love you too Alyph.
Speaking of Alyph he tagged Aryna's friendster A N D myspace and I don't get jack shyt!??! *grrr* so jealous! hmfph. ♥Syarif.
˜Rhiandoll.
}