

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 3 December 2007 || 1:38:00 pm
Yups, it was review day for the whole school and no we didn't have school today. Which is good seeing as I need to finish my maths tution homework, for tomorrow haha. Ok but just incase you are wondering here is my review thinggy. ~A is A*/A+ whatever you want to call it, God knows why they didn't just put an A*. There's my predicted grades for my GCSE's and also what level I am currently working at now. I know my grade for PE is pathetic but I've never been sporty although I do love badminton it's a shame that I discovered my talent after they cancelled Badminton. That's my behavior and stuff and a comment from my tutor Dr.Ollie. Taufik's birthday is soon, I really want to go to one of them someday. Fiza, Wana and Aishah's performance was so cool! Fils and myself have a plan to do a duet someday for Taufik haha. I really miss Sinpore and also you know what? I just realised it's Taufik's 3rd year since he was crowned Singapore's first idol. Keep on going man! I'm like desperate for that raya issue of Manja with Sleeq in it and their sisters. That was the one that Alyph wore my necklace in, I really really want to see it so badly I even asked Fils to take a picture and send it to me: I asked Fiza too lol but she lost hers. Syaidah also misplaced hers, oh man I just wanna see it so badly! I've come up with a reward system for myself: if I get good grades on my GCSE then after it I'll take a Sleeq overdose haha! I learnt how to export my graphics and save them under a different file without having to print screen and all that business which means I can make bigger graphics! I also learnt to animante my graphics and also how to make new brushes! ![]() ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
