

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 11 December 2007 || 1:58:00 pm
I've been revising like a mad woman for my MOC exams. I had English yesterday and flopped it straight up! I had English Literature today and well I'm not going to jump to conclusions cause if I say it was easy and I probably passed then the chances are that I failed..big time. *slap* I forgot to blog about Taufik's birthday, so he turned 26 right on the 10th of December (for those who can't remember that was yesterday). So he's blessed the Earth for 26 years and for 3 of them he's turned in to a great inspiration, role model, icon the works! Currently trying my hardest not to talk with Alyph or Syarif for the duration of my exams including the ones after Christmas after that I can jolie katak and have a mega Sleeq overdose; also get a reward from Alyph and Syarif wakaka! Speaking of which you know Facebook right? Well there's this application called 'Crush' I added it and so did Alyph then I made him my crush on there. Now if you send a message to the person you are crushing in it will come up as anonymous as in no profile picture and no name. So I sent a message to Alyph saying "I like you alot, I love you more than you'll ever know and it's not that usual idol-fan love either." A few days later he replied "Is that you Raihan?" I was like what the hell sia? How on Earth?!?! I said back to him "What would say if I was Raihan and what would you say if I wasn't?" and then he replied "haha confirmed, it's you :)" aiyo! No fun at all! I must get Syarif to investigate for me haha..any ideas how he could have known? I'm totally in the dark about this! Gahh project day Friday year 11's supposed to have the day off but nooo, my triple science class have to come in (no need for uniform though) to do an ISA (Internal Science Assessment) practical examination. Darn it! I miss my home. I miss my Sg! <3 Oh and I've submitted my form for 6th form...I really do regret choosing higher Maths then again there's always something I'm going to regret afterwards, I'll see if I get an interview if they can change that to English Literature. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
