
Right so, I'll just do a quicky on this one. I was chatting away with Aryna and talking about Singapore's local talent and about Sleeq. She was desperately trying to send me a special video clip of Sleeq she had at the Black Eyed Peas Battle Rap thing, but sadly that computer had different ideas. Haha. She gave me Krazie Star's e-mail. He's a rapper under Beats Society too; didn't know his music that well but she said he was cool and down to Earth.
So I added him and a few seconds later he added me, I'm like okaay. Then we got to talking and he asked where I was from I was like London and he repled "England!? What the hell are you doing listening to Malay music?" So I told him that I ma Malay and I gotta keep in touch with my roots kan? I said I was like a
rojak he was gobsmacked that I even knew what a
rojak was! Dude hello saya anak melayu tak kan lah aku tak tau
Rojak tu apa! Haha I've yet to come across a Malay who can't speak Malay..oh wait no I take that back! I DO know someone...suprising isn't it? I was like
woah! Major case of deja vu. How can you not knoe your mother tongue? It doesn't make sense right?
Love Raihan.
ily♥ {Alyph&Syarif}
˜Rhiandoll.
}