

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 1 December 2007 || 2:52:00 pm
So many things to talk about, where to start? Okay M A J O R exams in 2 weeks time, MOCS to be exact kena buckle down man! Then I can reward myself with a Sleeq overdose. 2 days ago I was on MSN and Wan Arshad was online. The Anugerah 2007 dude, my Finatic friend gave me the e-mail although to tell you the truth I thought it was an impersonater haha. Then he came online and I asked if he was Wan Arshad and he was quite reluctant to answer..probably thinking who the hell is this wannabe? Then he asked me where I got his e-mail from I was like from my Fiknatic friend and he remembered her and asked me if I went to the same school as her. I was like "no I'm not even in the same country as her and I haven't even met her" haha, then he asked where I was from so I told him I lived in London: we had some funny conversation about wings, TV among other things haha. But look what he said to me! (21:50) <<---Shadzzz--->: u have a good nite sleep babe I was like OMG I think I'm gonna faint! Then I chatted with him some more yesterday and well I gots a new pet name for him. (20:09) ツ Littal R a i h: wait..do i have 2 call u abg arshad? jus curious Haha found this part extremely funny! In the immortal words of Alvin Chipmunk "I love you but I'm not in love with you...geddit?". Moving on, I love love Alyph..not that like love thing. I really really like him but I've been trying to hard not to talk to him, if I talked to him everyday then he'd eventually get bored of me so I havn't been talking to him for around 10 days, I miss him terribly and I really want to talk to him but I resisted..until yesterday. I miss talking to him so much and talking about the most random things and making fun of him; Alyph I miss you. But then when I said hello he had to go and said. (20:21) 与 тhe Greαт Mαgi: i gotta run dearest!! Now moving on to Amir, I feel so sorry for him! He has no home and he had to stay at a hotel by himself because he did through him out of the house. Well that's what he told me anyways, awww. Oh on the bright side I figured out how to make animations and save my projects on photoplus without using Paint, I was like "Get in there" I'm happy now lol. Got Christmas pressies for Ms.McKenzie and Mr.Jordan yesterday, nice ones too! I also managed to get Sabrina a new pink collar with Swasrovski crystals, God knows how you spell that name! I've also developed a love for Badminton strangely enough, I'm really good at it even if I do say so myself. I wish I did Badminton instead of dance! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
