

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 31 December 2007 || 9:10:00 pm
![]() Happy New Year everyone! Eventhough London is still in our final 3 hours of 2007. This will be my lost post in 2007 I guess. New year, new start, new resolutions and maybe a new me. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me, it's my most imporant and crutial year of secondary school..I can't mess it up. Ok one thing that has been bugging me. I turn 16 soon and so many people keep on asking me what I want for my birthday. Mak long and Pak Long got me the new iPod nano and I was thrilled to bits with it! Then I went on Freaky Z's Myspace to look at the pictures from the release of his album entitled 'Fymps' and I knew Sleeq were performing and I saw their pictures. The first picture I saw literally made me jump about like a mental girl! I was so happy it truly made my day..and a fab birthday present too. You remember the jumper that I gave to Syarif for his 18th birthday? He wore it! I was like wow, thanks Syarif it really made a nice closing to 2007. But anyway so many people still asking me what I want for my birthday, but I'm at that point in a teenager's years that I'll just be happy with a verbal birthday wish and getting smooshed in loving hugs and kisses from the family. I really, truly, honestly don't know what I want! But obviously there are some things that I desire but they are either too expensive for just plain unbuyable, you asked for it so here it is..my 16th birthday wishlist: 1)Alyph Abdullah 2)Ahmad Syarifullah 3)Peace on Earth 4)18th birthday bash at a nightclub in Singapore. and well that's it. I don't really want anything else; normally you'd think a teen like me would want clothes, bags and makeup and stuff like that but well I don't know why but I just don't want to get those things as a birthday present I'd much rather save up and buy them myself plus I have a taste in fashion that no one can really get lol. I'm just weird and loving it! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
