

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 14 December 2007 || 3:16:00 pm
Had my ISA today (Internal Science Asessment). Flopped it big time I forgot the averages column grr! I pray I got a good grade, next one to study for is my Addition sciences in January *is vervous*. Non school uniform *yay* came at 8:30am and met Sarah outside..she needed her blem lol then Jack came! Jack jack jack jack...M. He came up to me (yay?) and asked about exams and blah blah blah then 'cause Sarah was so desperate for blem I shouted to Jack "Hey Jack you got a lighter?!" Then it was so nice of him just to start searching frantically for one, he was like "What Noor..you smoke?" He was all suprised and handed me the lighter. Then I told him "No I'm a good girl it's for Sarah" and he was like "Ohh" and laughed took his lighter and said "Aite later Noor" and went in to exam mode. x3 Alyph's got me saying "Bluk" now damn it! Bluk this bluk that bluk bluk bluk! Then my word of the day is "LONG"! Whoots! That's just long ain't it? Haha! I like SASA he's quite good you know..like Abg Hyrul..and Abg Khairil and Fauzie; I never knew they were so good! I remember like 2 years ago when I went Singapore I didn't know who they were and saw a snazzy TV advert with them and a really cool tune that makes me think of Singapore everytime..A song by Black Dog Done. Do doobido dooby dooby do..and it goes on and I've forgotten the lyrics. You know sometimes when you here a song...it just takes you back to a certain memory? Well Masanya by the awsome Sleeq takes me back to Singapore everytime I listen to it and for some reason so does Umbrella by Rihanna prolly because I listened to it all the way there on the plane haha! "You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh" ok siao! So like Atok Alwie went in hospital right and he had an operation today, a bypass. 4 blocked or was it punctured arties. Nothing to do, just have to doakan aje. Plans for Christmas..I really have no clue but I done that shopping for my tutors! Mel was so suprised when he got his! Mwahh xoxo - My name is Raihan and I love Sleeq - ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
