Oh yeah baby Christmas in 6 shopping days! I can't wait it's going to be so awsome; not gonna let too much out of the bag but it'll be sick! I love Syarif, I love Alyph.
!)Jazz and Shy made up.
")Wanted to throw Roman's coursework in the bin!
£)Jammed in class 'cause Ms.F couldn't book a computer room; when our Maths coursework is due in Friday.
$)Gotta redo my damn essay.
%)Twatty head teacher is getting replaced.
^)I want Fymps!
*)Maths tution turned in to English tution.
() Hols extended yay!
))Miss Syarif and Alyph.
Anyway I'm going to be 16 soon, not going to splash out big time for my sweet sixteen instead I'll save and rent MOS for my 18th
RAVE baby! It's gonna be
MADD! Inviting the whole of damn Singapore, especially my lovely Fiknatics, my famo and Beats Society baybee!! Whoots! Can't wait!
Alyph got a sexy ass :P So does Syarif! Haha..ok so random but hey it's facts lmao!
To FILS: Yes..yes I do love wrestling, especially WWE. You know you'll be suprised what moves you can pick up from watching it.
KrazieeStarr; if you're reading this...I think you is awsome baybee you're a sickhead gotta love ya! xoxo
Love Raihan
˜Rhiandoll.
}