

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 28 December 2007 || 10:29:00 pm
It was so awsome I don't even know where to start! Pictures are up on Multiply, so are the videos and also some late videos from the Raya Oxford Trip. Maklong and Paklong came down on Christmas Eve and they stayed 'till around 12 noon today. It was a smashing cosy Christmas! We went Arru Survai on Christmas Day and I got to talk to Grandma Judith and Grandpa Stan (they were going to Atlanta Georgia I think to celebrate Christmas) anyway Boxing Day we went Carary Warf and then Thursday we went Bluewater. How awsome is that? Then I went Bluewater again today. AWSOMENESS! I absolutely have to do m homeowrk and revise for my Science exams tomorrow because I miss Alyph and Syarif and I promised myself I'll only call them once the exams are out of the way. If it were up to me I would have my exams first and then get the Christmas holidays but hey you know it don't always work the way we want it to. I went on MSN today and Amir was online and he talked to me again. He asked if I was doing anything on 23rd Jan or the weekend after that. I told him I was free then I asked why; so he said that it was his birthday and he wanted us to go out together. I don't know if mother will let me..it would be an awsome 16th birthday pressie if she did let me go. I told Amir "You know you should really take Chelsea out instead of me" (Chelsea is his girlfriend) and he was like "Yeah we're doing something else but I want to take you out, if your mum lets you. You can come with me and the boys or just us two." I was like awww. Dang this means I have to get him a present! Oh yeah Sermin's so in to Krazie Starr and Syarif. She thinks they are both cuties and I gave her Krazie Starr's MSN and she was head over heels for him and then she found out he had a girlfriend and was extremely pissed, now she wants Syarif. Haha can't blame her he is sexy! I sent her "Set back" by Sleeq and she put it on her iPod she love Syarif to bits so I thought that I would copy and paste her message and sent it to him on Friendster lol. Then she said that if she and him got together she would help me and Alyph get together haha. I hope she gets Rif or Krazie Star, she was so happy what K.Star called her "baby" she made "baby" her and K.Star's wordd haha. Speaking of Sleeq when Pak Long came I talked with him and it turns out that he has some connections to the music industry in Malaysia or was it Singapore..or both. But his friend knows Sharifa Aini and that's how PL and ML got to meet Sharifah Aini and they even got in to a magazine. So PL said he would be glad to help me help Sleeq but I had to be more specific. I was hoping maybe he could ask him friend to play Sleeq's songs on the Malaysia airwaves, or find a spot on a show where Sleeq can perform and break in to the Malaysian market or maybe get a collab with Sharifah? Many ideas and I need to talk it over with PL and Sleeq..I would like to keep it a suprise though. I just want to help them so much because they deserve it! My ultimate aim is to help them get in the British market maybe American but that's still a long way away but hey we all gotta start somewhere right? Oh and I'm trusting you not to tell Sleeq about my little plan. ily♥ Alyph. Syarif. I love you. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
