

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 17 December 2007 || 3:37:00 pm
You heard me it was the best! Yupz even better than the Mikaila "Stop mugging me off" lesson. So there were issues with Jazzmine and Chyenne and today in English we had to do role play. Ms.Hayden had no clue about how they didn't like each other; as far as she knew they were still best friends. So we had to get in to pairs and Shy went with Bradley and Ms.Hayden suggested that Jazz went and made a 3 with Bradley and Shy, but they both were like "Noo!" Then when Shy got up to move she shoved Jazz's head and they got in to some mad bitch fight. It was phucking hilarious the whole class was creasing! I wish I videoed it to show you all! It went on for timee hair and earrings were flying everywhere it was like HAIYO! I went out for lunch today and that pussy of a headteacher said that I needed to renew my note. I'm like WTF? It's still readable you queer faggit I don't need to renew it, but I really wanted to keep going out for lunch so I went to Student Services to get it a new one and the person who helped me was like "Why do you need to renew it?" "Stupid damn son of a gun" I was creasing! I got back from lunch and bumped in to Charlotte..bleh yeah you know I'm not to fond of her and I just wanted to ignore her but suprisingly she smiled and said "Hi" to me, oklah I'm not a bad person so I just talked with her and acted friendly. Then she went home and told me to tell Ms.Ellis that she was sent home..ok then lol. Good luck to Andreas who's having his interview with Dartford Grammar; no doubt you'll get in Andreas. Glorious is tomorrow aswell; again she'll et in for sure. OMG that Gloriouse chick is sick! We roleplayed in English right and Paul was doing some stupid American acent (or pathetically attempting to and miserably failing) and Roman (sexy hot) came up behind him and said "What do doing?" leaning over his shoulder and then Paul does the usual and over reacts like hell sia! I mean he almost fell off his chair you could tell he made it so bait he just wants attention! Then he was "shaking" and all his fat was bouncing about like his boy boobs haha! Then Glorious just says "Hey Paul could you please stop that..your fat is jiggling everywhere". She made it sound so polite and yet it was so funny! It's so sejuk..cold..freezing I can hardly feel my ears and type...brr, I need an Alyph to hug and keep me warm; Alyph & Syarif I Also props to this dude below named Hady Mirza. ![]() He did it, he won Asian Idol and represented Singapore. Ok lah anak Singapura won it and I'm happy but I just personally can't see Hady representing Asian in World Idol. I think that Jaclyn Victor would be more suited, but no offence to those HapyHadys he's awsome but Jac's got the power. Some people think that Hady only won it because he is the only Muslim dude there and he was the "hottest" guy in Asian Idol..but I havn't seen the other guys yet so I'm not making any judgements as yet. But I will as soon as I see their performances. ![]() I did see Jaclyn Victor's performance though and she was simply fantastic and breath taking. I mean it's true most people who vote in these shows are teen girls (like myself) and naturally we would vote for the cutest guy on there. ily♥ {Syarif&Alyph} ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
