

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 10 November 2007 || 9:33:00 pm
I'm agitated, I'm angry, I'm annoyed, I'm stressed. Not a very good combination at all! Times like this I look up to my inspirations and motivations (Syarif, Alyph, Hyrul, Taufik) and obviously my family, friends and Allah. I have a Biology exam which I havn't studied for..Mrs.Wray I just can't learn anything from her! My blardy English tutor! He comes one week and doesn't come for like 3! He is my 5th English tutor! He apparently has to go out of London on Tuesday and Monday for 3 weeks and wants to do my lesson on Friday or a Monday, hello I have Mr.Ahmed for a munch needed Science tuition on Monday and I have Me.Jordan for Business on Friday..I'm not getting rid of my more important tutors. But turns out Wednesday worked for Mr.Jordan so I have to move Allister to a Friday for 3 weeks then I haven't the foggiest clue what to do! I don't want to move Business Studies to a weekend..I need my weekends to just be a teen girl that lazes about with nothing to do apart from some choirs and some homework! I just want rid of Allister! Then Amir has the cheek to start on me on MSN after I helped him!(You know the details) How could he, he promised that we would be like brother and sister forever and he would always be there for me and let no one hurt me..but he's the one hurting me! How could he just jump to a conclusion like that a turn on me in a millisecond? Well I say..go and murder Widgit I don't care, murder yourself if you want..just don't expect me to be there to help you out at your most lonely and painful moments anymore. I'm NOT your friend and I'm NOT your sister, not anymore- not since you revealed your true self twice..but I was blinded the first time and took it as a mistake but now I know. It's done, we're done it's over dead and buried although it still hurts me inside. Damn I sound so Emo! Look! I finally figured out I like him, I think. Ok find I'm still as clueless as last time. -_-* I really like this song by Leona Lewis called "Bleeding Love" I can relate so much. You cut me open and I, ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
