

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 12 November 2007 || 8:30:00 pm
Science was so funny, oh my god I don't know where to start! Ok let's start with the fire; 12:40pm we walked out of English class and the old thing you could hear from Bradley's mouth "Oh shit, the Taliban are here! We're getting wiped out." Haha the way he said it was so freaking hilarious! Ms.Ellis did a google search on it and here's the story.
Now that's over with. My friend Jack put his bag and coat on top of Ms. Ellis' files and she told him to hang it up somewhere else..so being the funny guy he is he decided to hang the coat by it's hood on his head while he sat on the chair. The class was noisy and Ms.Ellis sternly shouted "I'm bored of this!" and then the class went dead silent then all your could here was Jack in his funny voice "And I'm Batman!" with that mischievous grin on his face..then the whole class bust out laughing again! Jack, Bradley and I then began to reminisce about those days and those old TV shows such as Dragonball Z, Pokemon and Digimon. The way we used to collect them and then Jack came out with some Jungle Pikachu shyt haha..me and Bradley was like "WHAT?" Did that ever exist? It's was so jokes, the way Jack's Pokemon cards got stolen haha! How those "gansgster" boys liked the same things I did. It was nice. Jack's so smart! He shouldn't be down for Foundation! I mean we did some MADD thins in Physics and before I could even begin to work out the adding Jack beat me to it. He did more of the question than me, he's very bright and has alot of potential..but I didn't say that ;) Yeah he's gangster like Bradley and Joseph but they care about their education too..that's where alot of those gangster tahi kucing in Singapore go wrong. They are too focused on being Americanized/British street thug gangsters that they forget about learning and beome dumber than a post. They beg being gangster so much it pisses me off, they forget that for some of us it's not just a style but kinda like a way of living. That's why I The way those beg its try to bop on stage, oh yeah I'm gangster 'cause my rapping is so shyt, or yeah I'm gangter 'cause I wear a bandana and wear baggy clothes. Haha that's not gangster darling that's a beg it.. Anyway short conclusion, this is a must for every entry. They are the basis of most of my entries. A blog that belongs to be wouldn't be mine if I didn't mention Alyph and Syarif. So here it it..ALYPH SYARIF ALYPH SYARIF I LOVE YOU. Busy wrapping up Riffy's birthday gift to send, even Mummy signed the card. "Aunty Sarah you're number 2 fan" Haha, what I'd give to see the expression on his face when he recieves the gift. Biology exam on Thursday 22nd November..wish me luck? kthnks. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
