WOW Alhamdulillah! I just had 2 tests in Physics and Chemistry and not to brag but I got A* on both of them and managed to get highest scored in the class for Physics and second highest for Chemistry. I even beat Oliver and Robert 3 times woo hoo! I'm so proud of it, I was totally speechless at the time. It's so cool, seeing as I didn't revise one bit. I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you...to Allah 'cause he made it all possible, secondly my family and friends and thirdly I'd like to thank my idols, my inspirations, my role models: Alyph & Syarif (Sleeq), Abang Taufik (Batisah) and Abang Hyrul (Anuar). Ok lah konon2 macam award lah..I kan diva in training. Hehe.
I'm so scared I'll flop in Biology! Hmm...tomorrow's the opening evening for Crownwoods and I'm so excited! Then I might go up to Thomas Tallis on Thursday and perhaps Dartford Grammer..it's a really good school apparently but I like to keep my options open. I've still yet to decide on which type of accountant and lawyer I want to be. Oh well.
I told Amir how that boy keeps giving me mixed messages and Amir wants to go and sort him out haha. I don't know sia, see I hate him but whenever I see his face I can never be mad at him..strage isn't it? Check out what I did in class...
˜Rhiandoll.
}