

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 22 November 2007 || 5:08:00 pm
Alhamdulillah my Biology exam went smoothly. Thank God I remembered to revise. I liked today, okay this may sound corny but I learnt alot about Jack. =) I mean we had Biology today and I revised, Bradley and Andreas came and sat next to me and then Jack came in late and sat with us. We all revised for our exam together and tested each other. Andreas gave some chocolates to us which got us in a total hype! Andreas tested Bradley and I tested Jack. See Jack's like though gangster boys and he read a few pages and I was like "Jack are you sure that's all you want to revise" he replied "Yes I feel confident now" Then I tested him and he got all of my questions correct. I was like WOW! He relay does want to get a good grade, I hope he does because he is very bright. Later for period 2 myself, Jack and Sophie had to go to the Lower Ground Dining room to wait for our 10am examination. It was like hell! I talked to Jack and he's very nice and he does care about his education. It was fun and killed time too, I found alot about him and kinda understand him more. He should really be doing higher tier instead of foundation, he's smarter than me although from one glance you wouldn't really think so. In the exam Abdullah was behind me so after we finished the exam I turned around and talked to him, we havn't seen or talked to each other for like a year because we were no long in the same classes. He was so stupid! He got put in for the higer tier examination and without anyone knowing he went and did the foundation tier. I was like "Are you stupid?" He said "No I flopped on the other one and I don't want to take that chance again and I know I've got all of the question right." S T U P I D ! I finally mailed Syarif present today..after like 4 weeks lol. Had a meeting with mother and Mr.Mansbridge which went pretty well, it was about my business studies grade actually: saw Richard there at the after school computer club L O L ! Okay aurivoir darlings I'm off to watch Winx Club mwah..and don't you forget that I love Syarif and Alyph! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
