

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 17 November 2007 || 12:04:00 pm
Okok overdue picture of Tom in Science when rubbing the Vandegraph Generator, can't really tell it's him though. Ok, I'm extremely pissed off! Right well in the begining of the year 10 when I first choose Business Studies we had Ms.Taylor she then decided to abandon us and left us with Mr.Lucas then our stupid egghead headteacher decided to take out all senior staff members from teaching..leaving us with NO ONE!. We had a never ending supply of Substitutes that taught us jack shit. Then we had Mr.Mansbridge. Now he's a funny guy buy he can't be trusted! I had him for I.T since year 7 and he told me I would get an A* for I.T and marked all my coursework right but I ended up getting a D. Not even the brainy kids got A's all because he still gets paid if the class gets a C or above. Selfish much? So anyway we had him and then a few months later we had a new teacher names Mr.Igway. I done the most in the classfor this first unit. I only had 3 more pieces of work until I finished the unit completely. Mr.Igway regularly checked my work and said that everything was correct. Then on Friday we had both Mr.Mansbridge and Mr.Igway and then we had a new markscheme, Mr.Mansbridge flicked through our work and said that 3/4 of my work was either wrong or missing and that Mr.Iguay only gave me one markscheme. I'm so phucking pissed right now! All my work..basically for nothing! I have to re-do most of it again? Well he can phuck right off and go and play in traffic! Then I asked both of them why most of it was wrong because, according to Mr.Iguay, I done everything correctly and was on my way to getting a distinction for it and the best answer the both of them could come up with was "I don't know I'm sorry" I'm sorry? That's all? Hello I put so much effort in to that work and now it's basically worthless and all you can say it I don't know?! You both seriously need to get a life..Just because you dispise each other doesn't give you the right to take it out on the class! Now there are alot of dubass kids in my class who have done no work whatsoever and they don't really care but I was so close to finishing and now you're telling me it's all wrong when Mr.Iguary said it was right? The nerve of Mr.Iguay telling me that "It's a good way of bring you back down to our level" Hello did it ever occur to you that perhaps I don't want to be at the same level as all thought illiterate boneheads in my class? I'm so mad! To add to that I'm still pissed with Allister..I want him fired! He's not teaching me anything, it's a waste on money! I need a better English tutor! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
