

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 23 November 2007 || 7:18:00 pm
I woke up at like 3am, I don't know why I didn't have a bad dream or anything I just woke up. My throat felt like it was swollen I was shitting myself! I was like omg what the hell?!? I woke up and drank some water and it hurt to much to swallow the drink, I was seriously scared. So then at 3am I went down and Nanny was awake already (she's an early bird) I told her that it hurt to swallow and that my throat felt like it was swollen, she gave me the good old Panadol and as soon as the first tablet went down my throat recovered so quickly although it did still feel abit odd. Now it currently feels like I have sand it in.."panas dalam" I should really cute back on the chocolates. Then a few days ago my left write starting killing everytime I bent it at a certain angle and when I was awake at 3am this morning every time my heart beats this strange feeling was in my hand. I don't know what it's called in English but in Malay it's something like 'Nilu' sorry if that's the wrong spelling but it just feels like when you take a bite out of a ice cube, or run your nails down a chalk board or when you hear the sound of rusty metal grinding together..yeah kinda like that. I was really scared and it still hurts now..I might just go to the Doctors but Nenek says in "panas dalam" again: I think I'm a very sickly child lol. OH man I wish I could just get better! Then last night right Grandpa had another one of his nightmares about money if I'm not mistaken. Then Nenek woke him up and after several attempts he finally woke up. Then Nan went in to the toilet and then I heard alot of commotion by the landing, my worst thought was that Grandpa was struggling along the stairs clinging to the banister then I heard mother's bedroom door open. I woke up and mother was already there trying to wake up Grandpa..he was sleep walking, he's never done that before. I just hope it doesn't happen again, the stairs ar so close to his room! I love Alyph and Syarif..did I forget to say that? ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
