

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 7 November 2007 || 3:50:00 pm
Well well well this blog is dedicated to my Kak SV. Hehe since she said that I didn't mention her in my pervious blog so this blog is all about her! Right well she is very very nice and I am very very jealous of her because she has met all the people that I want to meet like my future husband and ex-husbands HAHA eg. Alyph and Syarif, Taufik, Hyrul, Imran and alot more! Unfair kan? She is like an A-lister sia! Wait do I call you Kak SV or just SV? Ok lah Kak SV one paragraph is enough..you're 15 minutes of fame has gone haha! Time for the limelight to shine back on me! Right had my dance assessment today and it went ok. My leg is killing me right now, I missed Maths but it's mostly coursework and I have mine with me innit? Then I went to Student Services right and I overheard that Georgia got fruits thrown at her..my guess are the usual few haha! OMG I just found a new hobby..do you know how fun it is to annoy Alyph? So cool hehe if it was a sport I'd get a gold medal!!! Some biatches mate are so gonna get it! Swear down there are these annoying little organisms that spam up my friends blog and well obviously we all know that I reign supreme over them so yeah it's hilarious. I love bullying people that bully other helpless people! It's so fun! Lookie what I did for my (futute) boyfriendd!! This part of one of our conversations was just so cute! (16:00) & я a ι н a и ;: ok gtg Alyphyydoodlebopp ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
