

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 4 November 2007 || 10:54:00 am
Let's blog to kill some time! Recieved some weird message on Multiply. It's so weird I gave the link to Amir and he's gonna polish that perv off! Hehe that's my little brother..GET IN THERE! Homework, homework, homework. Not alot..just the right amount hehe. You know what song's have been in my head lately? Teman Istimewa, Lemas and Kesal..I don't know why I just love them! Hmmm...I havn't seen the owner of Sleeq's fansite she said that I could help out with the site and she added me on MSN. I'd really like to get started helping before I start my exams. I also came up with a decent FC name and submitted it to them hehe. As for my accountancy carreer, I've started to do more research on it and found out that I really want to get an MBE..as Ms.McKenzie said "Get all those fancy letter behind your name and boss everybody about" that's gonna be so awsome. Noor Raihan A. MBE nice ring to it right? Haha! My acting carreer? Well let's get through accounting and law then I can try break in to the acting world..someday. You yeah I'm pretty sure I have a Biology exam comming soon. God help me I hate that subject! I can't remember anything, I mean don't get me wrong Ms.Wray is ok but I just can't absorb any information...now Ms.Ellis on the other hand I wish she taught me Biology too! I'm so nervous I'm thinking of going to extra classes and cancelling my tution in Science just for a few weeks 'cause frankly I just don't learn with him. But he's very nice ^_^ Oh yeah I recieved some moderately bad news. Umm I only heard about it yesterday and forgot to blog it so here I am. My Atok Alwie has been diagnosed with some problem, it has something to do with paru-paru berair..I translated it in to English and was like "What?...Watery liver?" I then did some reseach on it and couldn't find anythig..probably because I didn't know the rechnical name for it. To add to that I also heard that Atok Alang has to go for a minor day sugery, but a sugery is still a surgery though. I don't know much about it but apparently there is a growth in his err..belly button? Or something like that, I have no clue when it's due to take place either. Just doa2 jer. Havn't heard from Atok Long is a loong time, last time I heard he was in hospital although I'm not sure if he still is. No one ever keeps me updated these days. I guess I gotta dig up the dirt myself. Alamak! I still havnt; bought Syarif's birthday present man! Ok so it's going to come very very late seeing as I don't know when I'll go out shopping for it. Wait it's 11am now, maybe I can ask mummy..maybe I still have time. Adios and wish me luck. x ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
