

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 26 November 2007 || 3:29:00 pm
Gosh I'm so damn mad! I come home right and Nenek tells me this story. You see Kak Yunis worked for her brother's(Hafiz)soon to be father in law right. He treated her like shit, that's not even half of it! I swear to God if I can get them a lawyer that old faggit will be done in for discrimination and work place bullying. But anyway that's not what happened, since Kak Yunis got treated like shit she quit and then that old cunt send down to young blokes to her house to ask for the uniform back and they fucking puched MY Mak Long Aziza about..no way am I letting this slip. I don't care about the fact I'm in London I'm going to do something about this. The way they treated my Aunty is not fair and I swear to Allah it's not over. No fucking thugs are gonna be touching my aunty mate..NO ONE! I swear to God if I was there those 2 cunts would get knocked out, how dare they touch her? Idk if my mother/aunty/family read this blog and tell me off for swearing I just wanna get back at those useless assfaced cunts for evben laying a finger on my Aunty. I wanna be in Melaka right now and give them a piece of my mind, march up to that damn son of a biatch's office and phucking knock him in to next Tuesday! I'm so mad, who the phuck does he think he is sending those guys over..just 'cause he's a weak old piece of rotten shyt and can't do it himself doesn't give him the right to send other people to his dirty work. Hurting my aunty for a damn t-shirt? No way he much to be blardy cheap to get another shirt, I wouldn't be suprised if he was bankrupt. I wish he would go bankrupt and forced to life his short life miserably begging like the worthless tramp he really is, beg for money beg for food stupid tramp! Die die die die! I hate you! Thankfully Abg Hafiz isn't going to go through with that marrige to Kak Azura. But I'm still going to get revenge. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
