

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 3 October 2007 || 3:27:00 pm
Today we had a Career's assembly when a few people came to talk about the next step after Secondary school. We got a leaflet about it and all the options. I'm thinking of doing Business and Accounting/Finance or Law. Crownwoods has both! It's scary how close is it, I have to decide and apply before the end of this term to be promised a place for sure. Then open evenings are in November. I want to be entered in level 3 for it so I need 5 GCSE's grade A*-C so I gotta work my butt off! A perfect A* all the way is what I need..not want NEED! Other than that school was alright aside from the fact I'm just about to reach boiling point with Brogen, Toni, Becca and Becky. I swear just thinking about it, today I felt macam so left out sia! Because they go out after school and I don't go out with them kan, so that's all they talk about I feel so left out macam there's no place for me there anymore. Then kat lunchtime there is 5 of us and they pick a table with 4 chairs so I had to sit on another table and they all had their backs faced to me, sedih lah but what to do right? I don't particularly want to hangout with them but I've switched groups so much I have to stick with them, I don't have much choice really. I just have to keep thinking to myself 15 more weeks and then I'll be home free..no need to see them until forever! I came home from school and needed to talk to someone about it, I just don't want to stress out my family about it kan, I just told Amir and Livvy they are so lovely and true and I love them like the siblings I never had! Amir was going to walk me home today but then his friends came so I went lah because tak bes kan, Amir has a girlfriend and I don't want his friends to be saying things right. Anyway his friends are nice and funny but we're are on different levels.(If you get my drift). So I just walk home myself ah, maybe next time Amir. On to good news? Erm yes Alyph.My little darling kan. I just adore him to bits! I had a webcam coversation with him yesterday tau..well I was on webcam and he was watching me but I couldn't see him haha. Everything he said was amazing I wish you were there too see it, but I'll copy and paste it for you. Mr Alyph:ur s0o0o adorable! Hehe I just thought this was so adorble.
Hehe he offred to pay sia! Habis bengkok nanti wallet dia! я a ι н a и ;:byeee Yess thank you Allah, my dream came true..Alyph and Syarif numbers are with me! Wow I feel so lucky! I think I'm going to call them, byee!
˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
