Wow..long time since I last wrote something..let's see what's been going on in my life?
Well we had one week holiday for the half term break and myself and my mum went up Oxford to stay with Mak & Pak Long. 1hr 30mins journey is a car by the time I got out...boy was my butt numb I couldn't feel anything! Right so we visited some place called Belnheim castle..uhh shopping..it was fun though.
Erm I got back Wednesday and buckled down to do my homework, thankfully I got most of it done like 2 minutes before I left for Oxford haha.
4 periods of science today and as always it was freaking hilarious! Bradley and Jack had a vow of silence 'till three oh my goodness it was just too funny!
Speaking of vows..my MOCs are comming up soon and I've deicded to take a vow or try to at least to not talk to Sleeq or Abg Hyrul until my MOCs are over I just need to concentrate fully on my studies..plus I think I'm bugging Alyph abit too much. Bleh.
Well one last thing..we had a little Physics exam today and well I don't wanna brag but I got A* 23/26 bang bang top of the class! I even beat Oliver and Robert, the smartest kids in our school! Yay I'm extatic over that..I was screaming and shouting all over the place WOOO!!
I thought I would have alot more to right but apparently not. So buh-bye.
˜Rhiandoll.
}