

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 16 October 2007 || 3:33:00 pm
Eeep, well we hae one week holiday for half-term next week and I have a Science Chemistry MOC tomorrow, then a Science Physics MOC the Monday after half term, on the Tuesday after half-term I get hit with a RE MOC. Luckily I done one last year already (A*). Then I'm pretty sure we have a small test in Maths too see if we stay in top set or not. Umm it's been awhile since I wrote in this thing so prepare for some long arse entry. Right well I think I can overcome this problem with the girls at school... I've decided to get a good enough reason so that I can come home for lunch and then go back for period 5 and then come back home. Good plan right? It wasn't so bad yesterday and today 2 of the sial girls went on holiday together so there were only 2 left...bad news is that they return tomorrow so I'm outta there inshallah. Break I can handle ;) Umm Amir right...well there's been alot of contraversy with him some people say he stabbed Widgit and some say it's the other way around but the "official" story is that he stabbed Widgit and then he accidentally sliced his finger..pfft! £500 bail like woah! Hari Raya kan it was really good you know! Second day mother's work colleges came..very cool. The past 2 raya's were great but I just didn't have the same vibe for some reason. I guess where I've been away from Singapore for 11 years I don't remember what it's like to have a Raya there. I don't feel the same atmosphere here..it just seems so much more amazing over there. Don't get me wrong I love Raya but I need to reinkindle that little spark within me to make raya more special for me. As I get older that feeling of magic seems to fade and I don't want that to happen..that's why I want to Raya in Singapore and Melaka! I want that magic to run through my veins again, I want to feel the electric atmosphere again, I want to be with my family and friends again, I want to have Ramadhan there I want it so badly! To have a raya there would be so amazing words couldn't express the happiness that will be inside me. I'm saving up, I want to get there and inshallah I will. The fun, the pictures the stories I want to relive them all! Raya with old and new friends camwhoring all of Singapore in baju raya. The spirit of Malay arises during raya and it's amazing. I've never felt it before but I hope to feel it one day. Jalan Raya and not come back till like 2am would be so fantastic! Just wait Singapore Imma storm the scene one raya! The magic's gonna flow through my body from the tip of my toes to the ends of my hair! The buzzing atmosphere will surround me and I'll welcome it with open arms. Embracing my friends and family again..I really can't wait! My last Raya there was so long ago I can't even remember it. Playing with bungapi dude..that will be so awsome, I've forgotten what it's like! Hmm..I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but I'll risk it and take a chance. I snagged a number off a friend and rang him...12am and he was still not asleep although his voice sounded as though he had been sleeping. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was just monging out or "golek-golek-ing" on his bed. Hehe. I loved the sound of his voice it was so cute! Hmm well I needed a good reason to call him right? Well I thought of that first and my reason was that I needed his advice on what to buy his cousin for his upcomming birthday..see living abroad means that the item will get there in around 1-2 weeks and the postal strike isn't helping either! On top of that I need atleast 2 weeks of shopping time to look for the item. So I asked him what would be a nice gift to buy for his cousin and he replied the funniest things! Like "He needs sommore baju man" and shades. I think I'm going to go with shades although I did ask for his cousin's top size incase I bump in to something nice. He asked me whether I had eaten or not so I said yeah, then he told me to go and eat some more and I was like No! Then I'll be fat like you! He was like OOhhh in a totally cute voice! Even the way he said "Whatsup" was totally cute! I found out he does Sheesha...like Amir but this boy is so adorable I can't believe it! He's so nice and down to Earth, how I wish I recorded the conversation that I had with him, it was amazing! I was walking on air and suddenly caught a huge grin on my face that I couldn't get rid of! I told him to come to London and he said he would love to if there was an opportunity for him and his cousin to come. We talked about so many things! Even my mother and Nenek talked to him! It was a day I won't be forgetting soon. I like him I really do, I think you know who I'm talking about right? ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
